Citadale - The Ancestral Strain
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
The gravest Citadale adventure yet breaks new ground... and buries you in it!
A century of relative peace (as far as peace goes in medieval times) is about to come to a shocking end. Once again, the screams of the undead are heard in the night as they hail the return of Rhogul, Lord of Darkness and Wearer of Capes. And he has but one goal: Revenge on the Dorleac family. That would be you.
As Arion Dorleac, you will face Rhogul once more - if you can survive the terrifying traps, dastardly demons and malicious monsters he puts in your way that is. Armed with the legendary Shadow Blade, Arion sets forth to end the reign of Rhogul before it really begins.
Arbitrary list of features:
- Retro styled action inspired by the greats on the SNES and MSDOS (because 8bit is so 2016)
- Hidden exits lead to alternative stages, giving you great replay value
- Two endings based on what stages you conquer (there's that replay value again)
- New subweapons and spells to help you
- A real save system this time (yeah, I listen)
If you buy 'Citadale - The Ancestral Strain' you get the ANDROID game 'Citadale - Book of Shadows' for free! The APK is located in the .zip archive with the manual.
|Updated||11 days ago|
|Release date||Oct 23, 2018|
|Genre||Action, Adventure, Platformer|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of 9.99€ EUR. You will get access to the following files:
- More bang for your buckFeb 05, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.